Collects information about client’s software, hardware & networks.
RMM: Tools to handle your company’s IT needs
RMM, or Remote Monitoring and Management, is the proactive, remote tracking of network and computer health. RMM provides a set of IT management tools that helps enhance the overall performance of IT support staff. These tools include remote desktop monitoring and trouble ticket tracking.
At Houston TechSys, our technicians employ RMM tools to effectively handle client’s IT requirements. This is beneficial as it increases productivity and helps resolve issues quickly before it even reaches our client’s environment. Additionally, we are partnered with the the finest in IT, making us highly capable of providing the best tools and resources to aid your IT requirements.
Get in touch with our team today to learn more about RMM and see how we can help your organization with your IT solutions.
Main Function & Purpose of RMM Software
Tracks the health of client’s network and devices.
Oversees multiple endpoints & clients simultaneously.
Provides data and activity reports.
Automate scheduled maintenance tasks
Create appropriate alerts and tickets when problems emerge.
Advantages of Remote Monitoring Management
- Technicians to have direct control over applications operating on a system
- Technicians can remotely connect withou any firewall issues, VPNs or configuring routers
- Technicians can fix issues without ever signing directly into the infect machine
Capable of Detecting Problems
- Problems are reported back to the service providers, which then can be fixed remotely
- RMM solutions offer highly effective management and maintenance functions
- Active maintenance includes managing and implementing OS updates
HOUSTON TECHSYS LLC
12027 Dula Lane
Cypress, Texas 77429
Ph: (281) 231-2944
- Cloud Solutions